Monday, February 6, 2012

COFFEE!

     The star here, is coffee.  Coffee is a drink all people over the age of 5 should  be allowed to enjoy.  It is known all over the world.  To me, it is better than soda.  I drink it black, and with cream and sugar.  I also drink different kinds of coffee.  Iced or hot.  
  I also drink it mocha and cappuccino style.  Normally I get it iced with caramel.  I like to have coffee anywhere I can.  Normally there's a Starbucks around.
  We used to have a coffee shop called the Milky Way.  It was in Harbor Springs, where we used to live.  I don't remember much of it because I was just a baby when we owned it.
  We are going to go back into the coffee business tough.  We don't know what we are going to call it yet.  I was thinking about Coffee Craze.  My mom thought about Caffeine Junkie.  
  But it's not going to be all coffee.  My sister is going to sell homemade cotton candy, her business is called candy cloud.  And I'm going to be making baked goods, like cookies, pastries, and kettle corn.
   I hope the place has lots of space.  Then we'll have lots of room for customers and tables, an chairs.  It would also be nice if it had a fireplace too.  That would be really nice for the winter.
   And maybe we could even set up little stations for kids to play with legos.  Or a place at the counter where kids could dip fruits and marshmallows into fondue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment