Thursday, February 9, 2012

Coffee Gaming

     Gaming in a coffee shop?  Yes, I would like to have video games in the coffee shop.  Maybe even some computer stations.  Or we could have a whole separate room like an arcade.   I especially want the computer stations so I could play toontown or World of Warcraft on my lunch break.
      How will get all that equipment, you ask?  Well, we probably won't have the shop for a few years, so I'll have plenty of time  to save up.  And if we have computer stations, I might already have the highest level on World of Warcraft and toontown.  And I'll be kicking butt at both games no matter what.
      And yes I would pay for all of this.  I'll also make desserts for the coffee shop.  It will have donuts, cakes, muffins, and lots of different things.  There might even be paczki's and cheesecake.  I hope I get paid more than minimum wage.

No comments:

Post a Comment